Sunday Worship Service 10:00 am
Greetings from Pastor Randy Neilson
We are a community of believers on a faith journey together. All of us are at different stages and none of us have arrived. But together, it is our desire to know Jesus Christ and live our lives to glorify Him. We want to serve God by ministering to you and with you.
We hope our website will help answer any questions you may have about our church. But if you can't find something you're looking for, please don't hesitate to call our office at (406) 826-3916. And if you're looking for a church home, we invite you to come worship with us this weekend!
There are several Life Groups of various kinds that meet throughout the week. Please contact Pastor Randy (493-4055) for more information.
PAC Youth Group: Wednesdays at 6:30 pm
Save The Date:
- Every second Saturday of the month -- Men's Breakfast at 8:00 am, here at the CMA, next one will be August 10.
- Church Picnic: August 4, right after the service, here at the church. Please plan to bring either a dessert or a side dish to share, everything else will be provided. Please bring a lawn chair. Time for good, old-fashioned, family fun!
UPCOMING YOUTH EVENTS:
- Youth Ladies Bible Study: Monday, July 22nd, 9 AM at the Curry Home. Contact Ashley for more info.
- Coffee Night: Friday, July 26th, 7-9 PM. Location : Fred Young Park
- Long Term Care: Wednesday, July 31st